Sunday, November 16, 2008









Two Posts In One Day!! I know, I know calm down. Lol Just Kidding I don't even think any one reads these. I'm pretty sure most people just look at the pictures. Either way, these are from yesterday. We have had some very interesting weather in Maryland over the past few weeks. It's been almost every kind of weather you can think of, all rolled into one month. It was really warm and humid yesterday, which is weird for November. Oh yeah, its november , I just had a birthday so thats cool. There were some great clouds out yesterday, very much like the kind you would see in Florida. I took my bike up to Baltimore to keep Danielle company because she had to babysit her three younger bothers. So we went out and took a walk around her neighborhood. She lives in Federal Hill in Baltimore. There are always fun things to shoot in Baltimore. It was fun watching her try n control three very hyper 9 year olds. We ran into one of their little friends, Rachel, you will see a pic of her. It was nice to get out  though. I've been cooped up for a while coming off the end of the wedding busy season.  Oh, by the way, it rained really hard on my way home too, so that wasn't really fun. Ok here ya go. enjoy!

-Justin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool pics justing ill be your first comment

Joshua MIller said...

I love this series of photos. They feel dark and alive. Its a really great marriage of post work and amazing camera knowledge. Excellent my friend.