Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dads Birthday





Hi again,

I meant to post these a few weeks ago, I just hadn't gotten around to processing the images until recently.  Your going to think that all I do in my free time is go to Great Falls, but that's not true. Lol My family and I, minus my sister who lives in Texas now, took a trip to Great Falls to enjoy the weather for my dads 53rd birthday.  Don't tell my dad he's 53 though. We took the more difficult trail, which is the most scenic, like it was nothing. It was a good time with the exception of my mom getting her foot caught in a rock and biting the dust. She lived though. Lol anyhow here are a few pics from the day. I'm posting the group shot a couple of times; one in a sepia tone, which is my favorite, and one in color, because of the colors in the leaves.

-Justin

No comments: